We were fortunate to spend a week here at the Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel which was extended by three extra days because of the Icelandic volcano ash cloud.
The hotel is in a great location where you can walk to most sights within the beautiful city of Rhodes which is also a great place to stay as it is accessible to a lot of greek islands. This overall area is so beautiful, it is not to be missed.
From our hotel room,
we could see the incredible blue sea but also the Great Magistro’s Palace !!!!
With so much to do at this location, the Nikos Takis stuff went out of their way to make sure we enjoy everything the area has to offer. From arranging last minute tours of the area, to providing complimentary tickets to a high end show while we were "stranded", to giving us daily updates on the status of flights in and out of Rhodes airport, I can not say enough about the people who work at the Nikos Takis.
Thank you the owners for making this incredible hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Medieval Town of Rhodes, and just a few steps from the Great Magistro’s Palace, and the Knight’s street, you will meet the brand new “Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel”, which was recently created by the well known fashion designers Nikos and Takis. Every single corner in this hotel reflects a great oriental atmosphere with bright colours, and of course all the modern facilities that make it the perfect choice for a short or even longer stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique
- Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town