“Great food & good atmosphere”

The Black Adder Pub
Ranked #116 of 450 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Cuisines: European, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

This is a great little pub with a lively atmosphere.

I ate here with my boyfriend in June, we wanted to find something that was less touristy and tacky so instead of heading into the busy square when we got off the bus we headed in the opposite direction and we found this pub on a busy little side street.

I had the chicken salad with a cranberry gin dressing and he had the turkey burger, it's simple food but so tasty. We wanted to try a cocktail each as the menu looked really interesting but unfortunately we didn't have time.

We were also pleasantly surprised with the bill, two main meals and two drinks for about €15

If you're in rhodes town and sick of crap touristy restaurants the black adder pub is the place to be!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

when I was there in Oct every night we were there for drinks and snacks, nice music, good location, good serviceand good value for the money and always crowded..

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Start your day with a delicious breakfast; continue with your coffee, taste delicious gourmet meal and finish your day with a cocktail. You can have all these at the same place at city center. We ordered the famous beef Burger along with salads and finished with ice cream based on Guinness Beer!!!! Excellent “value for money” choice.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

First time I went to Black Adder Pub in the end of October (so there is not a touristic season, but on weekend nights its full, on other days there is also a lot of people). I was there in the morning and ate very nice breakfast: everything inside for 7 EURO.
After I came many times there at night: good place if you want to sit and talk with your friends, music is not very loud (and to the music I can say also a lot of positive things - they play different kind of,..from Sweatdreams to Massive Attack.) 1 wisky about 5 EURO, 1 bottle of wine - about 12 EURO.
The atmosphere is very concept on my taste, there is the place to drink not to be drunk, but to feel comfortable)

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I've visited here twice for a drink, and the atmosphere is excellent. I've not dined here but its a very popular venue for eating and it always looks very good food on the two occasions I have visited.