We only stayed one night which was far too short. Nina, the owner makes you feel so welcome as soon as you arrive, she also has lots of recommendations for sightseeing and restaurants which was great. The room was spotless and well presented and, the courtyard was a little bit of tranquility away from the bustle of the old city. There was a little noise from the nearby taverna at night but I loved listening to the sound of a real Greek Bouzouki.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated, right inside the Medieval Town in Rhodes, very close to the commercial Harbour, Camelot Hotel is a traditional and classic hotel which besides its unique architectural design and location, is offering a variety of services making your accomodation unforgetable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Camelot hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camelot Hotel Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town