My girlfriend and I spent 2 fantastic nights at the Camelot hotel. The owner Nina really went out of her way to ensure we both had a memorable experience. From the personalised breakfast which she hand served every morning at whatever we got up, to the great recommendations for restaurants and even sorting out the car rental for us last minute. The hotel itself is unique and the room we had was spacious and comfortable. We really loved Rhodes old town and staying at Camelot and Nina were a major factor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated, right inside the Medieval Town in Rhodes, very close to the commercial Harbour, Camelot Hotel is a traditional and classic hotel which besides its unique architectural design and location, is offering a variety of services making your accomodation unforgetable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Camelot hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camelot Hotel Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town