We stayed one complete week in the Camelot hotel, and have been totally charmed by it. It is ideally situated in the old town, the view from the roof terrace is very beautiful, and the hotel itself is also beautiful and cosy. Guides about the island of Rhodes are proposed for free and in different languages in the hotel, which is something very kind fron the owner. We can also add it is an authentic medieval building, which has been well restored.
The owner of the hotel, Nina, is very nice and has always time to discuss with you. We really like this kind of lively atmosphere.
Contrary to the previous comment, we found the breakfast very good and very nutritious: if, like us, you enjoy hiking and visiting the whole day, it is something of very high value. It is prepared with fresh and tasty products.
A last remark: we had no complain during our stay at this hotel, and still we have been offered glasses of wine every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated, right inside the Medieval Town in Rhodes, very close to the commercial Harbour, Camelot Hotel is a traditional and classic hotel which besides its unique architectural design and location, is offering a variety of services making your accomodation unforgetable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Camelot hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camelot Hotel Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town