Nina is the jewel in the crown for a stay at Camelot. Nothing is too much trouble for her and she constantly goes out of her way to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. From being welcomed with her smile and a cup of coffee on the balcony in the mornings to a glass of wine in the afternoons to her delightful breakfasts. Nina you fed us too much!!
The hotel is perfectly positioned in old Rhodes just near the centre square but in a quiet lane. A bit tricky to find but locals pointed us in the right direction.
The only reason I can't rate the hotel 5 stars is the size of the bathroom and shower in particular in our room, it was tiny. Redeveloping an old building brings with it restrictions in major structural changes and Nina has done the best she can within these confines. Bathroom size is bigger in some of the other room options however
Overall we had the best time and Nina you should be very proud of what you have achieved and the wonderful service and care you provide. You made our stay special. Robyn and John
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated, right inside the Medieval Town in Rhodes, very close to the commercial Harbour, Camelot Hotel is a traditional and classic hotel which besides its unique architectural design and location, is offering a variety of services making your accomodation unforgetable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Camelot hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camelot Hotel Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town