Our party of 3 couples checked in at Camelot on 8 June and out on 10 June. What a wonderful place! The rooms are small but lovely and clean. Our host Nina was wonderful and helpful with suggestions about Rhodes. Her breakfasts are outstanding...great food and plenty of it. The approach to the Camelot Hotel is a walk up a medieval path between stone walls and under wonderful stone arches. The location is great...walking distance to all the major sights of Rhodes. A great introduction to your stay at Camelot. If we return to Rhodes this is where we will stay. Thank you Nina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated, right inside the Medieval Town in Rhodes, very close to the commercial Harbour, Camelot Hotel is a traditional and classic hotel which besides its unique architectural design and location, is offering a variety of services making your accomodation unforgetable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Camelot hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camelot Hotel Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town