Part of the magic of this hotel was the finding of it through the numerous streets and passages of Rhodes. Once there you are treated with a charming residence, comfortable bed, quiet efficient aircon and Nina! Nothing is too much for the owner, the glass of wine in the evening. The climb up to the roof terrace is well worth it with views across the old town and over the port.
Rhodes itself is wheel worth exploring to get away from the 'commercial' streets catering for the cruise ships with some lovely restaurants and bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated, right inside the Medieval Town in Rhodes, very close to the commercial Harbour, Camelot Hotel is a traditional and classic hotel which besides its unique architectural design and location, is offering a variety of services making your accomodation unforgetable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Camelot hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camelot Hotel Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town