This place is run by the owner, Nina. She's LOVELY and will make sure your stay is as well from the moment you arrive. The rooms are cute, super clean and comfy. She personally cooks breakfast for you everyday. She knows the best places in town so don't forget to ask her for recommendations of where to go for dinner, lunch or even sightseeing.
Best location, few steps from main plaza, restaurants and nightlife at a good rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated, right inside the Medieval Town in Rhodes, very close to the commercial Harbour, Camelot Hotel is a traditional and classic hotel which besides its unique architectural design and location, is offering a variety of services making your accomodation unforgetable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Camelot hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camelot Hotel Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town