There are few hotels on the old town. So when u get a small room with a tiny shower and you can't flush loo paper but have to put it in a bin (because of ancient drainage) u can't complain. But this is a basic hotel. The only thing remotely 5 star about is the wonderful Nina who is a six star personality. The noise from the parties in the old town went on all night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated, right inside the Medieval Town in Rhodes, very close to the commercial Harbour, Camelot Hotel is a traditional and classic hotel which besides its unique architectural design and location, is offering a variety of services making your accomodation unforgetable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Camelot hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camelot Hotel Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town