We returned from our ten day honeymoon at Camelot Hotel late Saturday 26th October We cannot speak more highly about the wonderful host Nina. She was just so attentive and nothing was too much trouble to ensure we had a wonderful stay. The breakfasts she served were just out of this world, wonderful home made grape marmalade and out of this world orange marmalade, good selection of breads and pastries. Eggs and bacon on two occasions and cold meats and cheese were also severed. The Greek yoghurt with honey just hit the spot for me. Plenty of fresh orange juice (which we saw juiced) and lots of coffee or tea. Our breakfast was like a banquet which set us up for the day. Our room was small but perfect in every way. The court yard was a great place to chill out after coming back from a day out and the roof garden had wonderful views of the city and also the harbour. Nina recommended good value eating establishments and we returned to Yannis which was a couple of narrow streets away most evenings. Cannot wait to return again yet more of the wonderful 'Nina' experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated, right inside the Medieval Town in Rhodes, very close to the commercial Harbour, Camelot Hotel is a traditional and classic hotel which besides its unique architectural design and location, is offering a variety of services making your accomodation unforgetable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Camelot hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camelot Hotel Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town