Staying at the Camelot hotel was an unique experience. It sits within the ancient ruins of St John The Baptist close to the panorama of sea and coastline. You are greeted with an atmosphere of times past.
It combines the expectations of comfort and in particular service, that is exemplary.
the accommodation reflects the history of the region.The shady vines and terrace offer an inviting choice for a refreshing vino or beverage.
This is definitely the place to go.
Nina is a wonderful host and owner whose enthusiasm is contagious. Breakfast is plentiful, fresh and served with passion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated, right inside the Medieval Town in Rhodes, very close to the commercial Harbour, Camelot Hotel is a traditional and classic hotel which besides its unique architectural design and location, is offering a variety of services making your accomodation unforgetable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Camelot hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camelot Hotel Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town