My son and I stayed here while visiting old town as well as the island. It was a perfect location in the middle of the walled city, with access to amazing local restaurants as well as the touristy spots. The room was clean and as many have said...full of character. The best part, however, was our hostess. Nina was AMAZING!!!! She cares about her guests and wants to make sure they have a wonderful experience. Her breakfasts are to die for and she can help with any details you may want taken care of (like leaving at 4am to get to the airport). If you stay here, make sure you use the directions Nina provides on the website. Taxis cannot go in to the walled city, so you will need to walk a couple of hundred feet to get to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated, right inside the Medieval Town in Rhodes, very close to the commercial Harbour, Camelot Hotel is a traditional and classic hotel which besides its unique architectural design and location, is offering a variety of services making your accomodation unforgetable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Camelot hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camelot Hotel Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town