My husband and I spent four nights in Camelot Hotel. Nina the owner, is the best. She is very friendly and she makes you feel like home. Her breakfast is superb. She helped us with everything during our stay. She recomends very good restaurants. We travel a lot, but never found a person so wonderful like Nina. The hotel is in a great location, walking distance to the main attractions, harbour, shops, restaurants, etc. The hotel is very nice, clean and confortable. If you go to Rodhes you should go to this hotel. We had an excellent experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated, right inside the Medieval Town in Rhodes, very close to the commercial Harbour, Camelot Hotel is a traditional and classic hotel which besides its unique architectural design and location, is offering a variety of services making your accomodation unforgetable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Camelot hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camelot Hotel Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes Town
- Camelot Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town