Review Highlights
relaxing and peaceful diving experience

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Christine1309
Beirut, Lebanon
Jeep Safari

Thx to Sofia our excellent guide! Great day on the mountains and really nice anf tasty BBQ by... read more

531mattih
via mobile

All reviews jeep safari land rover off road seven springs self drive water fight grandma's house great fun local honey bbq lunch bbq on the beach mr wilson meeting point fun filled day amazing scenery rock climbing whole team
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We did the self drive jeep safari with our teenage kids. Great day out, got to experience different areas of the island and elements of island culture. We loved the honey tasting the Seven Springs and the kids enjoyed the BBQ at grandma's House! Our guide was wonderful and she made us all feel very welcome.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went with a small group to dive at Kallithea. Christos our dive master and Joe the assistant on the boat were both very professional and very friendly and helpful with all divers, and took time to make sure everyone knew what was happening and were happy with the dive. We had two good short dives and I thoroughly enjoyed the day.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thx to Sofia our excellent guide!
Great day on the mountains and really nice anf tasty BBQ by Grammy!
Good stories and tails!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Easily the best day I have ever had on any holiday I have ever been on. We did the jeep safari and Damirti was our driver - by far the funniest man I have met. The whole day was absolutely amazing. The atmosphere was amazing and we went to places we would never of thought of going if we were on our own! defiantly worth every penny.

Only thing I would say is to book it online because if you book it through TUI they add extra for commission. However I would of paid anything to do it! Defiantly worth more than 5 stars!

1  Thank Megan H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a great whole day out on the island safari adventure. 2 land rovers and about 6 Suzuki jeeps in a cross country mountain trail adventure.
Being in the land rover with our driver and guide Romeo was brilliant, he was funny, cool and calm, and knowledgeable. He spoke very good English nd he loved his music on loud, despite thinking every rock song was sung by AC/DC.

His partner in crime was Stavros, he was a real joker and driver of the other Land Rover.
You get taken to places and see sights you’d never see on your own or in a coach trip, and the optional purchase of lunch at ‘grandmas house’ is well worth the 11 euros, and the view while you eat is spectacular.

A great bunch of people with a real enthusiasm for making sure you have a good time.

Cannot recommend this enough. 11/10 from us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I visited Rhodes for the first time and we thought we should try Jeep Safari and it turned out to be so fun.

The crew were very entertaining and friendly. The whole ride was great with good music too! Everything was worth it. The scenery and the ride itself was relaxing. The honey tasting was nice too.

We stopped at Fanes beach and had some BBQ which was very tasty! Thank you to grandma who made it!

Definitely recommend it.

All love from London!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just simply loved the Jeep Adventure, from the moment we were picked up it was fun and laughter all the way. This is the way to see the real Rhodes, the beautiful mountains, countryside and springs.
Sofia was our driver and Elias was the photographer, what fab people who were sololy intent to make us happy. If fact all the staff were friendly and so welcoming.
If we go back to Rhodes we will go to the south of the island, by Jeep.
Special thanks to Sofia and Elias, dont even give up what you do best....making people happy!
Kind regards
JeannieandSunil

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Having read a few reviews on here, I think it’s time to give Stavros a mention as he was an outstanding host on our trip today. There were 4 couples on our jeep and he made sure that everyone was happy, and seamlessly blended the banter with historical facts throughout the day. Great driving over some unforgiving terrain as well. We do love a good jeep safari and this was up there with the best. What a team - if we were here for longer I’d be tempted to try another of their trips.

Alan & Lorna, Glasgow (the only ones to brave the sea)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

i don't want to give too much away but this day out was by far the funniest day out ever! The Rhodes Adventure team work well together but I personally think that Dimitri is the best host/driver we could have had. You get to go off road, see lots of little villages, stop at various places for photos and a little bit of exploring. There is plenty of friendly rivalry between the jeeps (drivers and passengers) and I can honestly say that I have not laughed so much in ages. Thank you Rhodes Adventures for a great day out.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

for the 2nd year in a row we took the Rhodes Adventure with Dimitris oh what a fabulous day we had FUN AND LAUGHTER all the way.
Beautiful scenery, great company, lots of information.
Would recommend this number1 day out on Rhodes.

1  Thank jhonchris