Really wish people would not write such terrible comments, you get what you pay for here !!.
All staff WONDERFUL, and George is what the Kassandra is all about.
As said before, room cleaned daily, fresh towels too, beds were so comfortable and the pillows too.
Food in the Apartments was GREAT the two lady chefs are amaizing and work so hard.
Only down side I came across was..... the reception man.!!... Now if anybody from the Kassandra reads these comments PLEASE give him a lesson in "customer service", It costs nothing to smile OR even say good morning, but try as I might I never once got him to smile :(.
All in all a wonderful holiday, so anybody reading these before you go, enjoy the warm sun, the great food, and relaxed surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We would like to welcome you to Rhodes and at Kassandra Family Apart Hotel and we hope you will enjoy your stay with us. Kassandra Family Apart Hotel is an independent hotel owned by a family. The Hotel first opened in 1989 and consisted of three buildings, which were extended into five building in the year 2000 and counts a number of 147 apartments, which can accommodate about 450 guests. Kassandra Family Apart Hotel is an ideal place to be for families and people who would like to enjoy their holidays in a friendly, relaxing atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Kassandra Family ApartHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kassandra Apartments Hotel Ialyssos
- Kassandra Family ApartHotel Rhodes/Ialyssos