I have reached the hotel around 22"00 with my wife and 3 small kids. The check-in process was long and not effective, as we were a group of travelers checking in, and only one receptionist.
There are several things in this hotel which you should be prepared:
1. Staff at reception is not friendly at all.
2. Airplane traffic - very hectic airplanes traffic heading to the nearby Diagoras international airport of Rhodes are passing exactly over the hotel in low altitude. The noise is unbearable!
3. Ants in the room - there were ants all over the room, expecially near the kitchenette basin area, but also a lot in the balcony. Other families in the hotel told me they have the same problem.
4. Food variety - no variety at all. You may find the same food every day. Breakfasts are the worst with very scarce variety.
5. Airconditioninig - Hotel centrally deactivates airconditioning on Sept 15th.
Airconditioning is mandatory as there are still very hot days (more than 30 degrees). You are asked to pay extra for having airconditioning opened for your room.
6. Entertainment team - very poor level of entertainment team.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your D'Andrea Mare Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- d`Andrea Mare Beach Resort Aparthotel Hotel Ialyssos
- D'Andrea Mare Beach Resort Rhodes/Ialyssos