TIP always look at reviews. We made the mistake of not and landed it in a troth. The thing is i read bad reviews and think what snobs they must be for writing bad stuff but here i understand the bad reviews. First of all the location is appalling as its in the middle of nowhere, you have to get a taxi to Ialyssos at 8 euro at time. Secondly the FOOD well if you can call it for food, lack of choice and the quality was poor, recycled food from previous days, that's not what you want on holiday. We had to eat out every night at a expensive cost.
The staff were poor mannered and rude, small amounts of alcohol and being refused to be served after 1 or 2 drinks, ITS MEANT TO BE AN ALL INCLUSIVE, we did pay for drinks in the holiday price!!! Also on arrive the staff failed to break up a fright, not what you want the first minute of your holiday.
other things that could be improved was:
3) the pool bar served dried up biscuits or omlettes with chips in, everything else you have to pay for
5) Cleaners rarely came to our room,but pressured us to leave early in the morning on the last day so they could clean 3 hours before our checkout time. in addition we came back to the room several times to find the door left unlocked by the cleaners .
6) There were mouse in the rooms running around at nights, they even got in the fridge.
7) Air conditioning 42 euros a week
6) if you get a 3/ 4 person room 2 of the bed are concrete with a thin mattress
to sum up this is a nice looking hotel in the Boucher and internet, but looks can be deceptive, yer its has pretty gardens and poor area but other then that nothing , sorry to put a downer on it, i would love to be positive but a cant.:-(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- News for 2009: New Chef Koch employed that has extremely increased taste & quality of meals,New animation team and New service management.FILERIMOS VILLAGE is situated by the foot of the historical mountain of FILERIMOS in between the two villages Ialyssos & Kremasti on the northern west side of Rhodes . There are four room types in a revitalizing flowered garden area of 40.000m² with three pools. In the hotel, we give our guests full flexibility to choose room with breakfast, halfboard or All inclusive. Tennis court, Volley & Basket ball and Mini foot ball. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Ebookers so you can book your Filerimos Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Filerimos Village Hotel Rhodes/Ialyssos