Ialyssos Bay Hotel Suneo Club
Caravel Apartment Hotel(Ialyssos)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$104
Vivian Studios(Ialyssos)(Great Value!)
Hotel Terinikos(Ialyssos)(Great Value!)
US$52
Heleni Beach Hotel(Ialyssos)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$34
  • Beachfront
US$86
US$82
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
1,136 results
All reviewssoupentertainment teampool areawifi coderhodes towngreat holidayevening entertainmentthe busthe hotel shopsnack barflight pathpebble beachbar staffsoft drinksfussy eaterwater polorestaurant manager
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Many of the staff were very helpful and went out of their way to help us but we felt the cost-cutting by the owners went too far.

Positives:
Very helpful and accomodating chef and maitre d'
Good food for a buffet
Good animation team
Room reasonable size and furnishing and kept clean

Negatives
Under the flight path of the aircraft, very close to airport - Very noisy each time a plane landed
You have to get a lounger by 7am in the summer
Sun loungers packed in too tightly
Area round the pool dirty - life guard too lazy to clean
You have to pay for wifi ... which doesn't work in the room. I had to stand in the stairwell to get a signal. When I complained, they said they would address but did nothing about it.

The main test: Would I go again? No.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank Barry B
Reviewed 8 October 2013

fIrst of all I would egnore the negative reviews this hotel was good value for money, if your used to going on 5star holidays then it's obviously not going to compare to them! For what we paid we were very impressed alcohol was good, food was great a bit similar all the time but there was always something different I have to say I enjoyed the snack bar more as I'm not a big eater.
As for the animation team being English I really enjoyed them Sean & the team always had me laughing and smiling constantly asking how I am and how my holiday is going trying to get me involved in activities in my opinion they have to work with what budget they are given and they have done the best they can with it.. Disappointed at some reviews I am reading to be honest! I would defiantly come back to this hotel without a doubt the strip was really good plenty going on and Rhodes town was a few minutes down the road.

Room Tip: Bungalow 564 got evening sun
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Maria K
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We stayed here in September on an all inclusive basis. The food was plentiful and there was enough variety to please everybody. The beer and wine was self service at meals which we preferred to water service and we also liked the pool bar where the service was quick and efficient. We were in a bungalow which was well furnished with an excellent shower and bath and kept well cleaned by the maid service. We were impressed by the friendliness of the staff who were all very helpful. There were plenty of loungers for all spread from the pool and through the grounds. We preferred to read away from the noise of the music at the pool and enjoyed lounging under the trees which sheltered us from the very hot sun.There are many tavernas nearby and we enjoyed the walks in the evening along to Trianda square and on to Ialyssos where there are also many shops. There were a few beautiful small cats around which we loved feeding and they were surprisingly friendly unlike most greek cats. We will holiday here again.

Room Tip: Bungalows are quieter as they are away from the main building. They are very well furnished with a bath and shower.
Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BJNel
Reviewed 6 October 2013

First time away with the girlfriend and we had a great time. We arrived late at the bar that closed at 10.45 for all inclusive drinks stayed open for us to have a few drinks.

We stayed in one of the bungalow rooms which are just set back from the main hotel and a good size room and balcany. The room is cleaned everyday and has a fridge for drinks (although the gf didn't find this till day 4!) hotel had a mixture of family's, couples and older folks were mid 20's and had a great time.

We made some great friends whilst away and would recommend the hotel. Sean the head of entertainment was great and had different entertainment every night, a funny guy and came to see how we were throughout the day. Activities in the day include water polo and table tennis a good laugh a encouraged competition.

Hotel beer very good and cocktails great particularly the ialyssos royal and blue lagoon! Plenty of food choice and pool snacks throughout the day never went hungry!

Went on day trips out with the friends we made Rhodes town was great, we hired bikes and pedalled there for a good day and hired a car from the hotel for the day to lindos. Prices can be negotiated on these at hotel and just down the road so don't pay full price.

A great holiday and would recommend to all.

• Stayed: October 2013
5  Thank Gavster26
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I came to Ialyssos Bay for a windsurfing holiday, not looking to spend to much money on the hotel and planning only to sleep and eat there. I was very positively surprised when it turned out to be the friendlies hotel I have stayed at so far. The staff was very polite, building rapport from reception, restaurant and animation. Rooms were up to a standard, nicely cleaned everyday and food was on par or better compared to what you would expect for an all inclusive holiday of this type.

However, the biggest congrats have to go to the animation team (Sean, Dori and Matt) who took this holiday beyond a hotel stay. I have never in my life participated in hotel animation, which were always cringe and cheesy, but this time, the evening activities were a must and considering there was only 3 of them, they always managed to put up a show. You could also count on them to come to you during the day or meet them in the local club in the night, have a chat and inject a bit more smile into your day. Well done!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends