“Cycling and more-excellent experience for all ages”
Review of Rodos Cycling

Rodos Cycling
Ranked #3 of 19 things to do in Ialyssos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
“Cycling and more-excellent experience for all ages”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

The only thing we knew about Yalissos on the day we arrived was Zois' name, picked up from this website. Lacking too many other options we went for the winning one- calling him to see if he was already in business for the season. He offered a great city bike, accessories for my 6-year old and a second trip to the island. Again a lucky strike as Zois proved not only a professional cycling guide through the Valley of Oranges- in full bloom-but also great company, tour guide, food connoisseur, hiking scout and weatherman. My daughter appointed him friend of the trip. This was the highlight of our week in Rodos. Thank you and recommend with five stars!

Visited April 2014

• Czech first
  • Polish first
uk
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Rodos cycle hire and tours”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Fantastic small cycle hire company.Very good bikes ,tours can be arranged to suit standard of trail required.This guide keen to extend cycle season-this may mean you can achieve reasonable price ,value for money cycle holiday. Recomend. highly

Visited October 2013
Stratford upon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Extra special effort”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We rented two bikes from Rodos Cycles. I have one or two problems with my back and allergies which I mentioned in my email to Zois. He turned up at the hotel at 2200 with a series of accessories and spent half an hour with me making sure the bike fitted properly and wouldn't exacerbate the issues I have. Zois was absolutely brilliant. Obviously a keen cyclist himself he couldn't have been more helpful. Thank you!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sue P
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic service - above & beyond what I expected.”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I rented 2 bikes from Zois for 3 days, the bicycles were delivered to my hotel, they were excellent mountain bikes. We enjoyed them very much, we went cycling to Ixia and on the way I got a puncture (he had given us a repair kit but I was unable to repair this one) and emailed Zois to ask if he could pick up the bikes from the location we left them at (as it was the last of the 3 days rental) - I didn't hear from him so contacted him by text a few hours later - to my surprise he told me he had come and repaired the bikes already!

That was amazing service - and we enjoyed the ride home.

Really outstanding personalised service and excellent rates - highly recommended.
Thank you.
Aalok

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Aalok123
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good equipment. Great family day out.”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I hired a bike for 10 days from Rodos cycling. Very helpful and delivered direct to our hotel - the Palladium. Nice bike, perfect for touring the roads of Rhodes. He even delivered it with pump, spare tubes and a lock.

We also booked a family cycle for the 4 of us (kids 11 and 13). Zois picked us up in his car and took us to the Orange valley where we got on our bikes. We has a lovely cycle including a trip through the orange orchards, a lovely stop on the coast to eat pancakes for breakfast and a ride to a beautiful and secluded hilltop monastery. The roads were pretty much deserted and it felt very safe and relaxing.

Zois took photos throughout and shared them on Facebook. A nice touch.

I would recommend this as an excellent way to see a little more if this beautiful island and do something a little different on your trip.

Thanks very much Zois and best of luck in the future.

Visited August 2013