Just returned back from a week at the Paleos. Compared to other accommodation I looked at, this seemed reasonably priced and the excellent reviews swayed my decision to book. I have to say this hotel is very average and was a little disappointed. The rooms however are basic but spacious and very clean. We had a room with a view to the busy main road at the front, the gardens are ok but not the best and the flower troughs on every balcony contained dead plants, so a little attention to detail I think would go a long way. We stayed on a B & B basis and the breakfast is fine although service seems a little chaotic at busy times. The hotel is very small and family run (usually only 4 staff) with limited facilities; We had no interest in staying at the pool, it is tiny and seemed confined with a wall around so no outlook as such. We hired a car to see some sites and lalyssos was a very good base to venture out from. There is also a bus stop outside which takes you to Rhodes Town, this costs approx. 2 euros and takes 15 mins. Rhodes old town is absolutely beautiful and is well worth visiting, we done a night visit and a day visit - the night visit being much calmer and the lights create a lovely ambience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paleos Apartments rests just 700 metres from Ialyssos Beach, near the ancient town of Ialyssos, and 8 km away from the Medieval Town of Rhodes (a UNESCO world heritage site). Guests to the family-run Paleos Apartments can enjoy delicious meals and plenty of sun and relaxation by the swimming pool. Situated with direct access to shops, restaurants and cafeterias, this delightful 4-star complex has 30 apartments equipped with everything needed for a relaxing holiday. The Paleos Apartments restaurant serves homemade Greek specialties and BBQ nights are also organized. The bar serves drinks and cocktails, and features a large TV screen. Paleos Apartments is close to a number of attractions and places of interest such as the Acropolis of Rhodes, Grand Master Palace, Modern Art Gallery, Casino, and Ixia area-conferences halls. Rhodes Airport is at 4 km. Sports, games and activities include a pool for children, pool table, children's playground, video games. Additionally the reception lobby and friendly staff can take care of currency exchange, safe deposit box hire, free Wi-Fi Internet access and free private on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Paleos Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paleos Apartments Hotel Ialyssos
- Paleos Apartments Rhodes/Ialyssos