Hotel - Perfect, modern, clean, spacious, quiet, fancy, very friendly staff, great design inside and outside, perfect for quality relaxation, civilized guests from upper middle class.
Our apartment - Overlooking smaller pool, big, clean, jacuzzi bath, nice terrace, good air conditioning, some mosquitoes present so bring something to plug in to get rid of them.
Food - Had breakfast & dinner, variety of food, very satisfied, eat as much as you can, at dinner long trousers for men are obligatory.
Pools - two of them, free towels & sunbeds on pools, not crowded, beautiful and gentle light show in the water during night.
Hotel beach - Nice, but not too many free sunbeds, which was OK, we preferred the pools.
Kolimbia village - Nice main street, but not very clean, few quite good restaurants for lunch, not expensive, few gift shops, the rest of village and most hotels around are pretty ugly but we didn't mind since we didn't see them from our hotel.
Getting around - Good and cheap bus connection, station is just in front of the hotel!
Rhodes old town - It's a must see!
Tsampika beach - It's a must see!
Lindos village + Acropolis - It's a must see!
Low point: Lot of unfinished and very ugly houses/buildings on the island, plus a bit dirty streets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SENTIDO Port Royal Villas & Spa offers exceptional service, elegant restaurants with delicious dishes, atmospheric bars and an inviting spa area for pure relaxation. The hotel's rooms and suites are comfortable and stylishly decorated, and if you want an active holiday, you can work out in the fitness room or take part in one of the activities arranged by our hosts. The beachfront location and idyllic setting amidst olive trees combined with the hotel's discrete luxury and authentic quality will ensure you have a pleasant and enjoyable holiday in a relaxed atmosphere. Pleas note, this hotel has an age limit of 16 years. The SENTIDO Port Royal Villas & Spa has 202 tastefully furnished rooms in different categories. Bungalow sea view suites, superior bungalow sea view suites and bungalow beach front suites with private pool have a bedroom with a double bed and a living room. The beach front Presidential Suite has two bedrooms and a living room. Beachfront suites and Presidential suite have terrace with sun loungers and a private pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sentido Port Royal Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensimar Port Royal Villas Hotel Kolimbia
- Sensimar Port Royal Villas And Spa
- Sentido Port Royal Villas & Spa Rhodes, Greece