“Lovely food”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Really good value for money, friendly staff. Prawn saganaki was gorgeous! Ate here twice. Both times were good quality food and even though my husband had to return his main course on one of the occasions the owners couldn't have been more apologetic and solved the problem straight away.

1  Thank Louisereeve
There are newer reviews for Taverna Manolis

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We found this place on TA. Its a typical greek place in the main street but the food was tasty and the staff very friendly. Nothing more to say as its also not a spectacular place ... There are lots od restaurants and bars in this area but this one looked the most authentic...

1  Thank RHODOS61
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Ate dinner here and I had the chicken souvlaki and my husband had the pork souvlaki. We both enjoyed our dinner but some of my chicken was a bit dry. The service was excellent and the staff very friendly! We can recommend this place! My daughters had pizza and hamburgers and said it tasted great!

1  Thank Cecilia J
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We called in for lunch while stopping in Kolymbia. Staff are very friendly and the food was beautiful. We both had a pitta bread stuffed full of chicken, salad and chips.

Very good quality and not at all expensive.

1  Thank chrisjhall
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We had read great reviews of this place so knew we would try it, we are so glad we did, the staff we lovely and the food was delicious and so reasonably priced.
My husband had two gyros (chicken and pork) and I had mousakka on our first visit and we both really enjoyed them. The little plate of complimentary dessert afterwards is a lovely touch. We went back a couple of times after this first visit, once just for drinks and another for a gyros each and a beer, we were always warmly welcomed back in.
I would happily go back tomorrow if I was still on holiday! unfortunately I am not!!

2  Thank mrscoops080612