Did not start well when offered a window seat on plane which did not have a window! Flight very bumpy.
Once at hotel we were given a double room although had asked for a twin. Since this could not be sorted quickly we stayed in double. The room large and comfortable. We had a leaking cistern in bathroom which took 3 visits and 2 days to sort.
The hotel is right on the beach and a short stroll to another by the small harbour.
As end of season everything was closing down, less than half of shops/restaurants seemed to be open which given the Greek economy and the number of tourists around was a surprise at the start of the week.
Only major gripe is that most of the hot food in restaurant seemed to be cold.
The drinks expensive but they did not sem to be much cheaper in few bars still open in resort.
The ballroom where entertainment took place large but the seating somewhat uncomfortable unless you got one of the few cane chairs along wall. The entertainment was acceptable but as all quizzes music based could not get into them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults only resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Atlantica Imperial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantica Imperial Hotel Kolimbia
- Atlantica Imperial Resort Rhodes
- Hotel Atlantica Imperial
- Atlantica Imperial Rhodes
- Atlantica Imperial Resort & Spa Rhodes, Greece