This was my second time back to Rhodes after a break of about 6-7yrs between visits. Although regarded as a couples hotel, Being the single traveller I chose the Imperial Atlantica for an atmosphere i could relax and switch off with no kids running around.
My Room was Fantastic, It was clean, The bed was massive, It was like a home from home..!!!
The Food..To say it was fantastic doesn't really do it justice, The regular evening restaurant food i thought was on a level that could be near classed as å la Carte, and there was so much choice i was going up twice just to try everything.
The only slight Niggle i found is that when i said i was half board Some (Not All) of the staff's attitude changed and they sort of made me feel somewhat Uncomfortable or maybe it's just me being paranoid, However this hasn't deterred me from returning (As a Full Boarder) in September this year to this fantastic hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults only resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Atlantica Imperial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantica Imperial Hotel Kolimbia
- Atlantica Imperial Resort Rhodes
- Hotel Atlantica Imperial
- Atlantica Imperial Rhodes
- Atlantica Imperial Resort & Spa Rhodes, Greece