Yet another wonerful holiday again at this hotel. Food is amazing, something for everyone. There are themed nights eg Italian Tex Mex to keep your interest. I would recommend the show cooking, food cooked fresh in front of you although having said that there is nothing wrong with the buffet. Staff are so friendly and remembered us from previous visits,even the drinks we like. A visit to one of the 2 a la cartes makes a nice change for a special evening. There was a lobster night planned for after we had left for an additional cost,wish we could have experienced this.
We let the hotel know we were celebrating our anniversary and had a bottle of bubbly in our room on arrival.a lovely touch.
There are plenty of sun beds but there are some guests that feel the need to get up very early to reserve theirs in a specific place. I would recommend an really morning swim in the sea,I did this at 6.30 one morning. I had the sea to myself, it was a lovely calming and refreshing way to start the day and work up an appetite for breakfast.
Rooms and communal areas are spotless, not sure how the 38 cleaning staff manage this but they do.
Don't miss gala night, fireworks and sparklers for all.
We are reluctant to try any other hotel for our summer holidays as not sure it will compare with Atlantica Imperial.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults only resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Atlantica Imperial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantica Imperial Hotel Kolimbia
- Atlantica Imperial Resort Rhodes
- Hotel Atlantica Imperial
- Atlantica Imperial Rhodes
- Atlantica Imperial Resort & Spa Rhodes, Greece