We just got back form a relaxing stay. The hotel overall is very good. The rooms are clean and very roomy. Food is great and the choice is excellent. The pool area is a lovely with great views of the sea. The gym was good and the spa was to high standard very relaxing.
Take up the offer of the water sports the canoeing is fun.
The only downside for me were the drinks which are to a poor standard, especially the spirits. Although service was always ok.
Trousers are required in the evening so make sure you take some.
The Hotel overall is a great place for stay. I recommend all inclusive as the area around the hotel is nothing to shout about and could do with an upgrade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults only resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Atlantica Imperial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantica Imperial Hotel Kolimbia
- Atlantica Imperial Resort Rhodes
- Hotel Atlantica Imperial
- Atlantica Imperial Rhodes
- Atlantica Imperial Resort & Spa Rhodes, Greece