We loved this hotel, having stayed in several all british all inclusives before, this was, to us a cut above. The food was fab, different every night, - the same everyday at lunch but lots to choose from. only drawback is that the restaurants at this time of year are very busy but everyone was polite and wated to get what they wanted, the variety available at breakfast and dinner was amazing, im not sure i managed to try all of it but i had a go! Every meal there was at least one chef cooking a special, at breakfast this could be real bacon (rare in Greece!) or mussels and seafood at dinner. all delicious. We tried the a la carte asian restaurant some dishes were lovely others mediocre.
We hadnt intended to use the Kidsclub as much as we did. Crazy Chloe and Cool Colin were brilliant, by far the best room leaders I have ever come across, they are working so hard all day and their communication with children of all ages was impressive, well done. Our children demanded to keep going back!
Entertainment wasnt really our thing, I do agree with a previous reviewer though that the team did work hard all day and put on a show at night, We enjoyed the pool party best, shoud have been run more often, this was great fun.
Rooms were lovely with good bathrooms and sliding divider doors useful,
I would say about twenty percent of the clientele were British so there was an international feel to the hotel which i found to be friendly. obviously it gets more busy with children and teens at this time of year and we found it noisier in the second week.
In short I cannot find fault with this hotel - staff were friendly and motivated. It exceeded my expectations on every level, highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location of this hotel offers the most amazing views of the sapphire Mediterranean seas. The perfect place for families and children of all ages. So much to do, no one will ever be bored. If you're travelling with little ones, they'll have a ball splashing around in the children's pool and letting off steam in the playground. Direct access to the beach, club- style facilities and organized activities make the Atlantica Agean Blue the ideal holiday for everyone! Number of rooms :396 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Atlantica Aegean Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Atlantica Aegean Blue Hotel Kolimbia
- Atlantica Aegean Blue Hotel
- Hotel Atlantica Aegean Blue
- Atlantica Aegean Blue Rhodes, Greece