wonderful welcome and check in.genuine friendly staff. kids found friends easily, we hardly saw them all fortnight. we hired a car for three days, the car hire man from the hotel was very helpful, showing us where to go.
and took a bus to Rhodes one day.buses go earlier then times stated. bed extremely comfortable. this was definitely a family hotel, day time entertainment mostly for children.entertainment team were very popular. water park was well patrolled with life guards, imaculate and clean
bar staff lovely, fantastic choice of cocktails and other drinks.
lovely food, picnic lunches a bonus for days out. no upset stomaches! staff friendly.
we all loved this holiday, my eleven year old didn't want to leave. sixteen year old also loved being here. we had a fantastic holiday, came home feeling refreshed and relaxed. Thoroughly enjoyed this holiday and strongly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location of this hotel offers the most amazing views of the sapphire Mediterranean seas. The perfect place for families and children of all ages. So much to do, no one will ever be bored. If you're travelling with little ones, they'll have a ball splashing around in the children's pool and letting off steam in the playground. Direct access to the beach, club- style facilities and organized activities make the Atlantica Agean Blue the ideal holiday for everyone! Number of rooms :396 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Atlantica Aegean Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Atlantica Aegean Blue Hotel Kolimbia
- Atlantica Aegean Blue Hotel
- Hotel Atlantica Aegean Blue
- Atlantica Aegean Blue Rhodes, Greece