Not going to bore you with loads of things that have been said before but this hotel is brill. Amazing pools. Great water park. Plenty of sunloungers. Food variety is amazing. Staff are so friendly and go out of way to do anything for you. Seva on the pool bar is a wonderful lady. Rooms are clean spacious and have everything you need. Dont bother taking towels. Get replaced with room service as long as you leave them im bath and you get 3 pool towel changes a week. Would recommend hiring a car as there isnt much going on around the area. The rodos car hire guy in the hotel is really helpful and it cost us €70 for 3 days. This included baby seat in cost. Price includes everything to do with insurance etc and then just put your own fuel in. Well worth doing as 1 excursion was about €140 for family of 4. It really is an amazing hotel though with welcome drinks on arrival and luggage taken to room for you. Dont hesitate to book. I will certainly be going again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location of this hotel offers the most amazing views of the sapphire Mediterranean seas. The perfect place for families and children of all ages. So much to do, no one will ever be bored. If you're travelling with little ones, they'll have a ball splashing around in the children's pool and letting off steam in the playground. Direct access to the beach, club- style facilities and organized activities make the Atlantica Agean Blue the ideal holiday for everyone! Number of rooms :396 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantica Aegean Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Atlantica Aegean Blue Hotel Kolimbia
- Atlantica Aegean Blue Hotel
- Hotel Atlantica Aegean Blue
- Atlantica Aegean Blue Rhodes, Greece