Me and my boyfriend arrived here on the 19th April from Gatwick airport. our flight was in the afternoon and when we finally arrived at the hotel it was about 10pm. There was 2 coaches full of people arriving. the check in was very fast as they took our bags to our rooms whilst we had dinner at the buffet area which they kept open for us. they took our passports just for the night and we collected them the next afternoon. they gave us a pool towel card to be able to get our pool towels but we could use our own as we brought our own from home.
The room- This was lovely and the bed was huge!!! very comfortable and cleaned everyday. The room was a nice size and the bathroom was also lovely. we had no trouble with hot water running out either which was fab. we needed the aircon on as i get hot in bed and i couldnt leave the door open due mozzies but thats to be expected. not much tv channels for the british but who watches tv on holiday!?!!?
food- this was fab!!! lots to eat and also a veggie section which went down very well with me!! the food was cooked very well and i was very impressed.
weather- this was actually very nice. i was here for two weeks and on the second week it was a bit over cast.
staff- the staff were so friendly and helpful and would do anything to keep the guests happy. they were also great with the kids and so were the entertainment team and thompson reps. i dont have children but if i did i would be very happy with them in their care. the activities for all ages was very good as well and this kept my boyfriend happy and busy. ive read alot of people complaining about the germans and how theres so much german entertainment...all the evening entertainment was english. there was a german and english kids clubs and both did the same stuff. but if you go to a hotel where many nationalities go i dont know what you were expecting. there was lots of nationalities not just germans. which by the way i dont care about, it made it more interesting listening to the different languages.
there was a few trips. we went on the tale of two and a half cities and the island of symi which was both lovely!! defo go to symi!!!!! only thing is is that there could of been more trips available but maybe it was the time of year. and also it can get loud with the children around when you are in your room as everything echoes but its to be expected as its got marble flooring like all hotels in hot countries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location of this hotel offers the most amazing views of the sapphire Mediterranean seas. The perfect place for families and children of all ages. So much to do, no one will ever be bored. If you're travelling with little ones, they'll have a ball splashing around in the children's pool and letting off steam in the playground. Direct access to the beach, club- style facilities and organized activities make the Atlantica Agean Blue the ideal holiday for everyone! Number of rooms :396 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Atlantica Aegean Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Atlantica Aegean Blue Hotel Kolimbia
- Atlantica Aegean Blue Hotel
- Hotel Atlantica Aegean Blue
- Atlantica Aegean Blue Rhodes, Greece