Travelled here April 9th - May 3rd with our 2 girls aged 10 and 8. The hotel was very clean and tidy and the staff very friendly. The food in the restaurant was good but a little repetitive but I guess that is to be expected when serving buffet style for hundreds of people, there certainly was something for everyone. We where located in the main hotel building and we had not noticed when making the booking that the hotel air conditioning is not put on until late May, consequently we found the room very hot at night and I personally found it hard to sleep. After a week I spoke to reception which is when I found out about when air con was put on, they asked if we would like to move into 1 of the bungalow style appartments which has its own air con for 5 euros a day, we did this and it was great. We where also pleased that the water park had opened in April rather than May as stated in brochure. The pools around the hotel where also of a very good size and plenty of them but do beware the water temperature during April and May was freezing as non of the pools are heated, everyday of our holiday we heard parents saying that their child or childrens lips where going blue from the cold also during April / May you may wish to take a long sleeved garment if intending to sit outside for the evening entertainment. All in all a very nice place and we would definitely visit again. Thank you to all at Aegean Blue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location of this hotel offers the most amazing views of the sapphire Mediterranean seas. The perfect place for families and children of all ages. So much to do, no one will ever be bored. If you're travelling with little ones, they'll have a ball splashing around in the children's pool and letting off steam in the playground. Direct access to the beach, club- style facilities and organized activities make the Atlantica Agean Blue the ideal holiday for everyone! Number of rooms :396 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantica Aegean Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Atlantica Aegean Blue Hotel Kolimbia
- Atlantica Aegean Blue Hotel
- Hotel Atlantica Aegean Blue
- Atlantica Aegean Blue Rhodes, Greece