Just back from a lovely 10 day stay. Here's my thoughts...
Big hotel with most of the facilities you would expect for a family friendly holiday
Large complex which is all maintained to a really high standard
Nicely furnished and fairly spacious rooms with a well stocked but not replenished mini fridge
Book a family room to get separate sleeping space for kids
Main restaurant was always busy but with a good choice of quality food if not always inspiring it was plentiful, hot and for the most part pretty tasty
Pool snack bar was a hit with the kids if a little repetitive.
The lobby bar did great coffee and the staff were particularly good especially Linda
The Asian al la carte was good but not amazing
The best part of this hotel has to be the incredibly hard working staff. Service was almost seamless. The entire team works really hard to give holidaymakers a relaxing break. It was like a well oiled machine
The surrounding area isn't up to much but a trip by boat to Lindos and a minibus to Rhodes meant when we were tired of the fantastic pools we weren't bored
Plenty for kids to do even without kids club and mini disco etc
Lots of adult activities too but we stuck to the pool, beach and generally hanging out.
As we left signs went up stating you could access the other hotels in the group nearby which I would recommend. We paid to use the Spa at the nearby Imperial and would have loved to eat there (minus kids) as it looked gorgeous.
Generally recommend this hotel as it ticks most boxes - not much to fault to be honest and makes me think of checking out other hotels in the Atlantica group if they all maintain standards as high as this one
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location of this hotel offers the most amazing views of the sapphire Mediterranean seas. The perfect place for families and children of all ages. So much to do, no one will ever be bored. If you're travelling with little ones, they'll have a ball splashing around in the children's pool and letting off steam in the playground. Direct access to the beach, club- style facilities and organized activities make the Atlantica Agean Blue the ideal holiday for everyone! Number of rooms :396 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Atlantica Aegean Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Atlantica Aegean Blue Hotel Kolimbia
- Atlantica Aegean Blue Hotel
- Hotel Atlantica Aegean Blue
- Atlantica Aegean Blue Rhodes, Greece