Don't normally write reviews, but had to make an exception for Aegean Blue. They were the nicest, most helpful, happy, friendly bunch of staff I have ever experienced on holiday!
All the way from the receptionist, to the restaurant team, to the Thomson nannies, to the sweet lady that cleaned our room everyday - they were all lovely.
We were travelling with our 1yr old which can be tricky, but all the staff went out of their way to make every aspect of our first family holiday together a pleasure for both my wife & I and our little one.
Worth mentioning also is the excellent food. We'd never been on a fully catered holiday before, and actually had low expectations (feeding time at the zoo?!); but breakfast, lunch and especially dinner (were every night had a 'theme') were all consistently delicious.
Thanks Aegean Blue for making our first family holiday together such a pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location of this hotel offers the most amazing views of the sapphire Mediterranean seas. The perfect place for families and children of all ages. So much to do, no one will ever be bored. If you're travelling with little ones, they'll have a ball splashing around in the children's pool and letting off steam in the playground. Direct access to the beach, club- style facilities and organized activities make the Atlantica Agean Blue the ideal holiday for everyone! Number of rooms :396 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atlantica Aegean Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Atlantica Aegean Blue Hotel Kolimbia
- Atlantica Aegean Blue Hotel
- Hotel Atlantica Aegean Blue
- Atlantica Aegean Blue Rhodes, Greece