This hotel is a beautiful place with a water park and a large pool. Staff are always friendly and helpful. If you don't like to lounge around all day long by the pool the hotel lacks alternative entertainment however the Thompson tour guides are helpful and they provide a wide range of tours to enjoy. You could also get a bus to Rhodes town which is beautiful. The food is wonderful and the waiters are always ensuring that you're table is clutter free. The cleaners do an amazing job and keep your room as tidy as possible.
The journey from the airport to the hotel lasts a hour and the scenery can look stunning in certain parts of the journey.
I am going back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location of this hotel offers the most amazing views of the sapphire Mediterranean seas. The perfect place for families and children of all ages. So much to do, no one will ever be bored. If you're travelling with little ones, they'll have a ball splashing around in the children's pool and letting off steam in the playground. Direct access to the beach, club- style facilities and organized activities make the Atlantica Agean Blue the ideal holiday for everyone! Number of rooms :396 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Atlantica Aegean Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Atlantica Aegean Blue Hotel Kolimbia
- Atlantica Aegean Blue Hotel
- Hotel Atlantica Aegean Blue
- Atlantica Aegean Blue Rhodes, Greece