“Yum”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Midwest City, Oklahoma
“Yum”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We were part of a tour group that ate here. Best calamari I have ever eaten! And the dessert was delightful. No idea what to call it but a ball of white cake with some lemony marscapone in the middle covered with a light lemon whipped cream type frosting.

Visited May 2014

Miami, Florida
“Great food!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

The restaurant had very nice atmosphere, really friendly staff. The food is fresh and really good. We were on a tour with a large group of 40. Everyone seemed pleased with their food. I recommend this restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
Sicily, Italy
“Good Service, Excellent fish”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I went here on a rainy Santa Stefano with no-one in restaurant but recommended by a local shopkeeper. The antipasto di mare was unbelievable the best I have seen and eaten for some time and the fish for main course also good. A very good house white from Ravello and coffee to finish. I was offered a lift back to my hotel because of the awful weather. I shall definitely visit again before the trip ends. The staff did not particularly want me to look at the menu which was strange. I am used to there being no written menu, which is fine but when there is one I would prefer the choice!!

• Visited December 2013
Monmouth, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We ate here 5 nights out of 9 on our holiday in Vietri. Quite simply the loveliest pizza I have ever had bar none (and I've eaten a LOT of pizza in my time!). The surroundings were also lovely, with a warm atmosphere. The menu was also excellent value in our view. Most of all, the staff there were wonderful, so friendly and attentive, were always willing to help us with anything we were unsure of (menu all in Italian!). By our last night eating there they had got to know us rather well! Thank-you to all at La Sosta for giving us some of the fondest memories from the holiday, If I'm in the area again I shall definitely return.

• Visited September 2013
Bucharest, Romania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you like meat here is the perfect place to eat in Vietri”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

One word to describe our experience at this restaurant: AMAZING!
We took a fish antipasti which was a great choice, pasta with seafood and fresh salsicia(Italian sausages). We end our dinner with a meloncello. 4 persons 115 euros and we couldn't eat everything+ one bottle of local wine . 5 stars + for this restaurant

• Visited September 2013