“Good food, wine and desserts”
Review of Ristorante Evu

Ristorante Evu
Price range: US$21 - US$41
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Restaurant Evù is in the center of Vietri sul mare,a small country famous for "ceramiche italiane".Evù is a nice and romantic restaurant...and the food is special for mediterrean menù...
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stopped at this little place when our tour guide recommended it. The service was very good, they had some great local cuisines and the house wine was delicious. When I asked about desserts they had a few different kinds, at first they didn't sound enticing to me. But our guide assured me they were. And because I was unsure, they let me have half & half of 2 different desserts. One was a sweet pistachio dessert with a shortbread that "Sandwiched" the Pistachio cream. The other was a lemon pastry with almonds. Both were absolutely delicious!! It's a nice little place where you can sit outside when the weather is nice. It's tucked in a corner with large umbrellas that offer lots of shade not too far from the main square. The prices are a little higher than I would like, but it's on the Amalfi Coast, so everything is higher in tourist areas. I'd eat there again if we go back to Vietri!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,096)

Reviewed 14 June 2014

This restaurant will never have the same people twice for dinner. Crap food. Extremly Low quality. I did bettet food the first time I cooked. DO NOT GO HERE- THEY BELONG IN JAIL!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The antipasto was great --- prepared fresh and the hostess says she changes it every week -- a must order ---, good fish dishes and pasta --- all 9 loved the house wines and deserts

2  Thank Wayne A
Reviewed 22 May 2014

First, let me say that the owner and the staff were absolutely great and so accommodating for 10 couples invade the restaurant at the same time and they rearranged the entire restaurant so we could all sit together. My wife had one of her best dinners here for she has to be dairy free and doesn't eat red meat and found more than enough to choose from. The table wine was also one of the better ones that we had throughout our entire journey through Europe. We all were told not to go to Evu for it is too expensive, We found the price to be much better than another restaurant we ate at the night before just down the street.

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

The meat, fish and desert were burned in a way the taste was terrible bitter. And when we said something about it they didn't offer any compensation. And they forget to bring the espresso.