when we booked this hotel, we didn't know anything about the little town it is in, Vietri del Mare, which was so charming and quaint, we fell in love with it, the girls at the reception were not very friendly and only 1 spoke broken English. Our room was wonderful, spacious and with a great view. the hotel had a wonderful location and the breakfast had tons of choices. We didn't like the fact that there was no pool and in order to use the beach it was 5 euros per person. But, all in all it was a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lloyd's Baia Hotel has a cliff-top location at Vietri Sul Mare, 3 km from the centre of Salerno. There is an outdoor pool and guests have free access to the private beach.Lloyd’s Baia's rooms are air conditioned and have satellite TV, most have a sea view. A continental buffet breakfast is served in the sunny dining room.At Hotel Lloyd’s Baia you will find an à la carte restaurant serving regional specialities. There is a comfortable lounge bar with internet access and a terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Lloyd's Baia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lloyds Baia Hotel
- Best Western Vietri Sul Mare
- Vietri Sul Mare Best Western
- Lloyd's Baia Hotel Amalfi Coast/Vietri Sul Mare, Italy