“business trip in a relaxing room”
Review of Lloyd's Baia Hotel

Lloyd's Baia Hotel
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Vietri sul Mare
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I visited the hotel during a business trip in Salerno. The Lloyd's bay it's a perfect combination in terms of location and service.
It is situated in a wonderful cliff in front the sea. All rooms have a great view and during the night it easy to hear the sweet sound of the waves. It is a very quiet and beautiful place.
Salerno is few minutes far by car and the beautiful village of Vietri few minutes walking!
In my opinion a perfect combination for vacation and also for business!
No complains for the abounding breakfast buffet and the high quality restaurant.

Room Tip: rooms in upper floors
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Paola2003

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Excellent location in Amalfi Star trip. Private beach access from the hotel elevator, easy parking, reasonable breakfast
The hotel's restaurant on the beach accommodations.
In the suite we got was located not in the main building: the phone was improper, the smell of mold, the safe was broken,
So Nahltzo replace suite in the main building.
Parking adjacent to the hotel and very convenient

Room Tip: If you book a suite will insist room in the main building and the building next door. The hotel ad...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank yosef b
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel view was spectacular and the environment along with the staff went above and beyond for our needs. The hotel is unique and very clean in every way which made our stay all the more pleasurable. Dinner on the beach was fantastic as was the food which was made fresh with such great service.

We were able to take a boat excursion of a lifetime all thanks to Denise Monreale who was able to
get us onto the boat ASAP for a great rate and have us personally dropped off to the boating docks. Whenever we needed any sort of clarification with regards to the facilities, our train tickets and any other inquiries Denise took great care of us and is exceptional in guest relations.

We loved our stay, thank you for everything.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank ShailiMeenu
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This hotel is beautifully situated with stunning views. Some people have complained on here about the cargo and shipyard view, but it didn't bother me --just look the other way and you have panoramic vistas as far as you can see. Checking in was a bit of a challenge --you have to take multiple elevators not well marked, and you need go to negative floor numbers ( -1, -2 etc). If you are tired and jetlagged--get the facchino to help you!

Be aware -- there is NO Internet access. They say there is, but there is NOT. I was there on business and had to sit in the lobby at all hours of the night to use my computer. Very frustrating.

My other complaint is a mixed bag. I needed to extend my stay for one night. They said the hotel was full, but then were able to accomodate me later on in the day. That was very nice. However, they moved me to a room that was clearly not as nice and updated, and charged me twice as much! The toilet seat was broken, there was no shower curtain (there were hooks but no curtain!), the knobs were off of the temperature control units --just pretty shabby. I could handle it, but I felt like they took advantage of me because I HAD to stay another night, and they charged me almost double. When I tried to talk to the front desk about it, they really couldn't care less.

So, other than feeling like I was taken advantage of, I would stay there again because I love the location --and I would just preview the room before I accepted it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I was wit my family in Loyd's baia hotel for 3 days.The charming concierge Denis Monreale was our guide to our 2 days trip to Amalfi coast and Capri Island and all of us were very pleased of the whole experience.She organised for us a private yacht and made everything she could to show us everything interesting and important at the coast.She also recommended an exellent restaurants and made an unforgettabe experience at all.I can't say much for the hotel because as I mentioned we were most of the time outside but we were pleased of the staff and the hotel as a whole.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Was greeted by friendly staff and luggage was taken to our room. Stunning sea views,

room and bathroom clean and comfortable. Walking distance to restaurant. Breakfast was great!
Secure parking on property. Our safe did not work and requested someone to have a look at it but waited most of the day eventually took out documents with us. I will still go back again.

Room Tip: Ask for sea view room
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We had an amazing experience while staying at this hotel. The location was amazing, as we could see the ocean from our bedroom. The hotel provided us with delicious meals, and also helped accommodate us with our day trip plans. A big thank you to Denise Monreale for helping us along our trip! We highly recommend this hotel, and would love to come back as soon as possible!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
#1 of 7 in Vietri sul Mare
Hotel La Lucertola
Hotel La Lucertola
#5 of 7 in Vietri sul Mare

Been to Lloyd's Baia Hotel? Share your experiences!