The Raito hotel is a wonderful experience, without having to sell a kidney to afford. It's location offers unbeatable views of the sea, whereas the services are top notch.
The pool and the multitude of bars it offers complement the overall presentation, while the staff is as one would expect them to be: extremely professional.
You'd need a car to easily get to/from, however I believe a transfer service is available. Don't know for sure, as we rented one...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A recent and precious renovation has turned the famed Hotel Raito, in Vietri sul Mare into a closely guarded secret getaway, the crown jewel of the Amalfi Coast. This extraordinary five star hotel displays a suggestive landscape where Earth, Sea and Sky seem to meet exalting its marvelous position which sets in the mountain-site descending on the amazing Salerno bay. Superb landscapes and a central location give the hotel the most desirable destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Raito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raito Hotel Vietri Sul Mare
- Hotel Raito Amalfi Coast/Vietri Sul Mare, Italy