“Just Gorgeous and Tasty”

Ristorante San Pietro
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Cetara
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Rome, Italy
“Just Gorgeous and Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

I did a trip with my girlfriend for any days, in this part of the south of Italy. Thanks to the recommendation of any friends, we were lucky enough to visit this restaurant and have tasted a variety of dishes all based on seafood, but also for my girlfriend that being a vegetarian and not eating fish, have prepared some wonderful and special dishes I tasted myself, I can only say that they were sensational. In addition, the kindness and professionalism of the waiters, in particular the availability and accuracy of the owner, Mr. Francesco, to explain the preparation of each of the dishes. Without a doubt recommend anyone to taste this cuisine and without hesitation we will be back. Our vacation would not have been the same if we had not found this restaurant.

• Visited June 2014

Halifax, United Kingdom
“Italian cuisine and hospitality at its best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

We were made to feel very welcome from the onset. Delightful staff in particular Enrico who described the menu in perfect English and with such enthusiasm that we were prepared to try anything under his guidance. Delicious food, well presented in a friendly atmosphere, so much so that we went back again.

• Visited July 2014
Australia
“Amazing seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

While holidaying in Cetara my wife and I ate here many times. Their seafood was spectacular, it was so fresh and tender. Simple flavours and simple cooking, simple but extremely tasty. I definitely recommend to try this restaurants, however slightly more expensive than some other restaurants in Cetara, but you definitely get what you pay for.

Visited July 2013
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Perfect spot in quaint town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

Our group of 8 had dinner here - service was most hospitable; antipasti was excellent; entrees were reaonably portioned and very tasty; local wine recommendation was superb. It was a delightful evening, and we would strongly recommend!

• Visited May 2013
Cranbrook, Canada
“Ended our vacation on a super high note”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2012

Our driver Sergio Barbosa surprised us with a stop at this beautiful little restaurant. He and the servers also took the pleasure of ordering on our behalf. What followed was a seafood medley that was overwhelming stunning in its presentation and the taste was out of this world. The octopus was so delicious I don't think I will ever forget it. We completed our meal with a wonderful white fish and lemon sauce, a surprise shrimp risotto finished with a pear aperitif. This afternoon was so memorable it was just such an amazing finish to a wonderful vacation. Cetera was so quaint and will remain as a highlight of our trip to the Amalfi Coast.

• Visited October 2012