My husband and me spent one night in May at Hotel Belvedere, at Conca dei Marini. Amalfi coast, Italy.
The hospitality was amazing. The hotel manager greeted us and made sure we were happy with the room we received. We ordered an upgraded room with a balcony and we received a fantastic spacious room which I treasure in my memory. It had a comfortable bed, luxurious bathroom with all kinds of toiletry, nice sitting area, powder desk, and a gorgeous private balcony. Everything was new/renovated, tastefully designed and sumptuous. Original paintings were hanged on the walls. There is an upscale boutique hotel feel throughout the facility. The view to the pool and the sea was just mesmerizing. The hotel is built on the rocks and the topography is really breathtaking. There is an adjunct parking garage if you come with a car. The breakfast was served in the morning on the main balcony and was rich and delicious. This is a quiet jam hotel which I highly recommend for a traveler who appreciates fine hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel belvedere enjoys a superb location in conca dei marini with dazzling coastal views. amalfi is just under 2,5 miles away.the owners personally make their guests very welcome, the hotel reflects their personal attention to detail.there are many tranquil terraces, the cliffside seawater swimming pool, reached by private lift. deckchairs and towels are provvided. the hotel has a spacious lounge and panoramic restaurant. all the bedrooms have balcony with front sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Hotel Conca Dei Marini
- Belvedere Resort Conca Dei Marini
- Hotel Belvedere Amalfi Coast, Italy - Conca Dei Marini