“Wish I could give them 10 stars”
Review of Hotel Belvedere

Hotel Belvedere
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We absolutely loved the experience at the Belvedere. We stayed 7 nights and used it as a base to spend time around Amalfi coast and it was perfect. All of the staff members were great. By day two it seems like everyone remembered our names and were always very helpful. The room was very quiet and we slept with the balcony doors open waking to the sound of ocean waves and seagulls. The bus stop is right in front of the hotel and they sell the bus tickets at the front desk and give you a copy of the time schedules. People behind the front desk (especially the manager) were always helpful and would ask us how our day was when we returned. In my opinion the Belvedere has mastered the art of customer service.

Room Tip: All rooms have an ocean view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at Hotel Belvedere for only two nights in mid June - almost 13 years after I had been there with a friend. It was just at wonderful as I remembered and in fact, many of the wait staff were the same! Lovely, well-appointed rooms, stunning views, beautiful pool and steps down to the ocean. The food and service were top notch. We felt spoiled. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

The Belvedere Hotel it is excelent, I stayed there for 3 days and the service was perfect, the food excellent , The view is amazing, room is extremely good I strongly recomended this hotel, for couple ......

Room Tip: choose the room with the sea view
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank fabiogluck
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My husband and I stayed the Hotel Belvedere last week we had an amazing time, the room
was beautiful amazing views staff lovely food excellent we would like to say a big thank you
to everyone at the hotel

Room Tip: all the rooms have amazing views with balconies
2  Thank shaniday
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Easy access to Amalfi, refectory simple room, great staff, great breakfast. Good way to start and end the day. Really liked the proximity and be wary of getting any laundry done in the area. 50 euros for 3 jeans, three t shirts and three underwear!

Room Tip: get something away from the main areas...
1  Thank 203JG
Antonio B, Direttore at Hotel Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Madam, Thank you very much for the nice review left on our House.
We are very pleased that you had a pleasant stay and that you enjoiyed our food and location.
We will extend to the Staff your beautiful words.
Do not miss to visit us again the next time in Italy. Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 4 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Bevedere for a week in May 2014 and we were very impressed with the location of the hotel, the amazing views, the cleanliness, the food and the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff - Gaetano, Head Receptionist, Guiseppe, Maitre'D and all the waiters, Luigi, Minibus driver, and Antonio and Vincente at the Pool who make the most delcious sandwiches. It is worth getting the hotel minibus into Amalfi (4 euros) as the local buses are often full. We would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 131 which was smallish but comfortable, above a terrace full of flowers and had a...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My wife and I spent a week at the Belvedere in September 2005 and found it to be a gem. The views from the balcony of our corner room were spectacular. The food and service were great even though we were there just before they closed up for the season. In the past nine years I have recommended this place to dozens of my friends and on their return they all urged me to share my views with the rest of the world on Trip Advisor. So here it is: "Better Late Than Never". Before writing this I was careful to check all of the more recent reviews to ensure that it was still the great place that we remember. And it appears to be. What better recommendation can there be than consistently positive results over a nine year period. We would go back in a minute but this time a little earlier in the season when the pool and the sea, that can be reached by walk down steps to a hidden cove, was a little warmer. Otherwise it was as perfect a stay as the Limoncello that flowed freely.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Antonio B, Manager at Hotel Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Guest, I find " fantastic " that you have a such positive memory of your stay at Belvedere after nine years!! I thank very much to inviting your friends to visit us, but when you came back again?
We have improved many things and we are sure you will like it.
See you soon!!

#7 of 20 in Praiano
Santa Caterina Hotel
Santa Caterina Hotel
#1 of 29 in Amalfi

Been to Hotel Belvedere? Share your experiences!