We absolutely loved the experience at the Belvedere. We stayed 7 nights and used it as a base to spend time around Amalfi coast and it was perfect. All of the staff members were great. By day two it seems like everyone remembered our names and were always very helpful. The room was very quiet and we slept with the balcony doors open waking to the sound of ocean waves and seagulls. The bus stop is right in front of the hotel and they sell the bus tickets at the front desk and give you a copy of the time schedules. People behind the front desk (especially the manager) were always helpful and would ask us how our day was when we returned. In my opinion the Belvedere has mastered the art of customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel belvedere enjoys a superb location in conca dei marini with dazzling coastal views. amalfi is just under 2,5 miles away.the owners personally make their guests very welcome, the hotel reflects their personal attention to detail.there are many tranquil terraces, the cliffside seawater swimming pool, reached by private lift. deckchairs and towels are provvided. the hotel has a spacious lounge and panoramic restaurant. all the bedrooms have balcony with front sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Hotel Conca Dei Marini
- Belvedere Resort Conca Dei Marini
- Hotel Belvedere Amalfi Coast, Italy - Conca Dei Marini