We recently stayed in the Grand Hotel Tremezzo for three nights, and were delighted with our choice. We were traveling with our 5 year old son, and it was the perfect place for our entire family. The hotel service was top notch, from organization sightseeing on a boat, to setting up wakeboarding, to finding us a perfect restaurant for our anniversary. Our room was spacious, comfortable, and updated. The facilities at the hotel (pools, tennis court, walking path up a hill to a spectacular view from a bench) kept us moving and having fun. Breakfast was included in our room rate, and was wonderful each and every morning. So much variety, and very high quality. We ate so much at breakfast that we didn't really need lunch, and instead usually enjoyed a late afternoon pizza by the pool that was also delicious. The hotel even keeps glass jars filled with various candy by the stairs up to the rooms, which is a nice touch. Honestly there was nothing that we found remotely disappointing about the experience, and we're already trying to figure out when we can go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be part of the next century of Lake Como tradition and take in the stunning lake views at the iconic Grand Hotel Tremezzo. This art nouveau landmark, which sits adjacent to Villa Carlotta's famed gardens, just marked its 100th anniversary. In celebration, it joined forces with Maestro Gualtiero Marchesi, an icon of the Italian culinary world; taste his haute cuisine on La Terrazza's lovely terrace or in one of its 5 upscale dining venues. Its unique lakeside positioning offers unparalleled views of Bellagio, the Riviera delle Azalee and the stunning Grigne mountains. With its 100 windows overlooking either the blue waters of the lake or the flowering greenery of the garden, the hotel offers 76 elegant rooms and 12 splendid suites. Don't miss to experience the ultra-luxe new Rooftop Suites with panoramic views from terraces and outdoor Jacuzzis - A "must stay" in Lake Como. Other delectable delights: the luxurious and panoramic T Spa, offering exclusive ESPA treatments, the super private T Spa Suite, three pools - including one that floats on the lake! - And a private beach, private tours in the hotel's period Venetian motor launch, and over 5 acres of lush secular park incorporating a panoramic path, a floodlit clay tennis court, fitness and sauna. Other signature features conjure up to the unique appeal of this family-owned property, benefiting of a strategic location that blends exclusivity and proximity: Milan with its boutiques and nightlife is only 1-hour driving distance. Boasting over a century of ageless allure and traditions, the Grand Hotel Tremezzo is today a vintage symbol of Italian hospitality and a place-to-be to enjoy the flavor of real vacation. Discover a world of temptations and the unique atmosphere you'll only find at Tremezzo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hotel Tremezzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Palace
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Tremezzina, Lake Como