A true 5* Luxury property!
Location: in Tremezzo, on the Lake Como. Amazing views!
Grounds: well-manicured with a nice walking path that will take you up to the top in the back-yard whence you will get an amazing view on the lake and on Bellagio (the village that gave the inspiration for the Bellagio you can find in Las Vegas).
Pools: fantastic and original floating pool on the lake that you definitely have to try! They have even brought in some sand to make a "real" beach.
Check-in & Check-out: friendly and professional staff making us welcome right away. And to make your arrival sweet you will be greeted by a console covered with candies and sweets.
Room: This review covers the 503 corner suite, which offered amazing views and a terrace with private jacuzzi. A large bathroom with a separate shower and whirlpool tub. Private label Tremezzo amenities. Fantastic view from the tub.
Cleaning staff did a great job.
Very quiet room.
Butler service: very helpful in finding the best hikes, organizing dinners or excursions. Thank you Rachele and Alberto!
Spa: nice layout but quite under-par: minuscule locker room that can only accommodate one person, co-ed showers, and an under-staffed operation. The warm pool is a welcome feature at the end of a long day. Try their Private Spa, this will blow your mind away: sauna, jacuzzi, steam room and private massage rooms with chromo-therapy,
Restaurant: Try the Terazza and their scrumptious Italian meringue! The Fondue joint can be bypassed as nothing is impressive there.
Fitness room: minuscule so don't plan on training there.
Staff & Service: wayyyy above par. Always excellent! (and with a smile)
Will definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be part of the next century of Lake Como tradition and take in the stunning lake views at the iconic Grand Hotel Tremezzo. This art nouveau landmark, which sits adjacent to Villa Carlotta's famed gardens, just marked its 100th anniversary. In celebration, it joined forces with Maestro Gualtiero Marchesi, an icon of the Italian culinary world; taste his haute cuisine on La Terrazza's lovely terrace or in one of its 5 upscale dining venues. Its unique lakeside positioning offers unparalleled views of Bellagio, the Riviera delle Azalee and the stunning Grigne mountains. With its 100 windows overlooking either the blue waters of the lake or the flowering greenery of the garden, the hotel offers 76 elegant rooms and 12 splendid suites. Don't miss to experience the ultra-luxe new Rooftop Suites with panoramic views from terraces and outdoor Jacuzzis - A "must stay" in Lake Como. Other delectable delights: the luxurious and panoramic T Spa, offering exclusive ESPA treatments, the super private T Spa Suite, three pools - including one that floats on the lake! - And a private beach, private tours in the hotel's period Venetian motor launch, and over 5 acres of lush secular park incorporating a panoramic path, a floodlit clay tennis court, fitness and sauna. Other signature features conjure up to the unique appeal of this family-owned property, benefiting of a strategic location that blends exclusivity and proximity: Milan with its boutiques and nightlife is only 1-hour driving distance. Boasting over a century of ageless allure and traditions, the Grand Hotel Tremezzo is today a vintage symbol of Italian hospitality and a place-to-be to enjoy the flavor of real vacation. Discover a world of temptations and the unique atmosphere you'll only find at Tremezzo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hotel Tremezzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Palace
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Tremezzina, Lake Como