If you are looking for a nice, relaxing couples break or a good honeymoon destination, then a Junior Deluxe Suite at Hotel Corallo in Isola Rossa is perfect for you.
The service at this family run hotel is really great and a total break from all the large 'chain' hotels, which try to take extra money from you whenever they can.
The restaurant at this hotel also had the best service, food and wine list in the town!! Every other wine list in town seemed to list wines by brand only with no information (so you are ordering your wine blind), but here they have detailed notes on all of the wines and a good selection. The wines are all Sardinian and the quality is excellent!
You must ask the hotel to book a boat trip for you on Galatea! This is a family run sail boat, which takes you up the coast for 4 hours and lets you swim off the boat in a number of beautiful bays.
(If you want loud bars and long nights out this town isn't for you, but if you want to really chill out and relax this small tourist town, with quiet beaches, you'll love it)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Corallo is a romantic four star seaside hotel. Located just a few metres opposite the beaches and entirely renovated in 2007, it enjoys the best panoramic position. 35 bedrooms and suites: Deluxe with large terrace and Superior rooms have panoramic sea view; Comfort rooms at the rear, face the Spanish watchtower. The hotel has a bar, a fresh water swimming-pool, a gastronomic restaurant with a large outdoor terrace for dinner or an evening drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Corallo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corallo Hotel Isola Rossa
- Corallo Isola Rossa
- Hotel Corallo Sardinia/Isola Rossa