Situated opposite the harbour within the small and quiet town of isola rossa. We had room 210 which was on the top floor and had a large balcony with a beautiful 180 degree view. The room was really spacious and very clean. A well equipped bathroom with rain shower over the bath.
Would highly recommend you opt for a superior room over the standard. Having seen the standard rooms it's well worth the extra money.
Lovely pool area with comfortable sun loungers. All the communal areas are spotlessly clean. Friendly staff who are happy to help. Free use of umbrellas to take to the beach.
Good cold selection of items at breakfast, simple but adequate. Great selection of local wines. We didn't eat at the hotel but did hear good things from those that did.
Location wise the hotel is also perfect. The town is very small with only a handful of restaurants. We tended to get meats cheeses bread and olives from the nearby supermarkets (each one has a great selection of local produce you have to try it) and sit and eat it on our balcony admiring the view and people watching. Then at night we opted for La Torre just across the road. Witnessed beautiful sunsets most nights. Turn right out of the hotel and right again walk past the Spanish tower and then left to walk through a field for about 15 mins to find a lovely sandy beach.
We did hire a car and found several lovely beaches en route to Capo Testa. Sardinia has a stunning and varied landscape. Great food and wines. Altogether if you want a quiet getaway to chill out and relax then this is the place to do it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Corallo is a romantic four star seaside hotel. Located just a few metres opposite the beaches and entirely renovated in 2007, it enjoys the best panoramic position. 35 bedrooms and suites: Deluxe with large terrace and Superior rooms have panoramic sea view; Comfort rooms at the rear, face the Spanish watchtower. The hotel has a bar, a fresh water swimming-pool, a gastronomic restaurant with a large outdoor terrace for dinner or an evening drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Corallo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corallo Hotel Isola Rossa
- Corallo Isola Rossa
- Hotel Corallo Sardinia/Isola Rossa