We chose this hotel for our honeymoon specifically for the top room, which has a private Jacuzzi pool and terrace. We were not disappointed, and in fact the hotel exceeded our expectations. The staff cannot do enough for you. We arrived very late and had pre-warned the hotel we wouldn't be checking in until after 10pm. We had therefore asked for a cold plate to be left for us as we would be too late for dinner. We didn't arrive until midnight, and the restaurant staff had specifically waited around and kept the restaurant open, in order that we could eat! They had laid on some beautiful food and wine, which was greatly appreciated as we were so tired and hungry. Staff are all so polite, nothing is too much trouble. They all speak a multitude of languages, and absolutely loved any children who were staying at the hotel. Everything is spotlessly clean. It is only a short walk down to the beach, or you can get a lift on the regular electric cart if you don't want to walk!
Our room was amazing, having a private pool was fantastic. Perfect relaxation, and excellent facilities. We ate at the buffet each evening, and there was a great selection of food. The desserts were all delicious. It would be easy to put on a lot of weight!! We would definitely recommend this hotel, and really hope to go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Marinedda Thalasso & SPA is set on a gentle promontory just one km from Isola Rossa, a historic fishing village that looks out over the north-western coast of Sardinia, better known as the Costa Rossa. Facing the Sardinian waters, the 5 star hotel boasts a unique position that offers one of the most spectacular views of the Golfo dell’Asinara and a wide range of activities for you to discover the best of this fascinating yet still unspoilt wild area. A different holiday in Sardinia, dedicated to discovering the authentic character of these places. To celebrate the move up to 5 star status and new for 2016, there are now elegant Single rooms and prestigious Junior Suites, all decorated by expert local craftsmen using top quality materials while for those travelling with children there are comfortable Family Suites and Senior Suites Family with communicating bedrooms designed especially for families. In addition there are numerous services and free sports activities to make sure that both young and old have plenty to do. The Marinedda is an elegant 5 star hotel whose style calls to mind Sardinian traditions and customs. The structure, surrounded by greenery, boasts 195 rooms, 5 restaurants and the renowned “Elicriso” Thalasso Centre & SPA. The welcoming and inviting ouside spaces are home to two swimming pools each with their own solarium and bar service, panoramic terraces and spectacular sea views. The Hotel Marinedda is the perfect place for couples on their honeymoon in Sardinia and appears at its most romantic for those wishing to celebrate their wedding in Gallura: elegant rooms including the Executive Elicriso with private Thalasso pool; excellent restaurants that will delight you every day with delicate and delicious menu; the impressive “Elicriso” Thalasso Centre and Spa which offers wellness packages designed specially for couples and, obviously, the breathtakingly romantic atmosphere at sunset on the splendid beach at La Marinedda for unforgettable walks. For your dream wedding in Sardinia, you can rely on our professional event organizers and staff who will turn your ideas into memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Marinedda Thalasso & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marinedda Thalasso And Spa
- Hotel Marinedda Thalasso Isola Rossa
- Hotel Marinedda Sardinia
- Hotel Marinedda Thalasso & SPA Sardinia/Isola Rossa