“Bengt fr Lund”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Lund, Sweden
“Bengt fr Lund”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

A really nice family run restaurant with very good food from the Italian cuisine, excellent Brunello wine, a fantastic view in the room inside and excellent service.

Visited May 2014

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
“A great spot to relax and enjoy life”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped here after just arriving into town. It looked clean, friendly, an had a great decor so we were in..

They had many wines to taste/ drink so we decided to try a glass, which let to another glass, which led to another glass.

The staff was very warm and friendly. While we didn't eat dinner there we say lots of plates go by and they all looked fantastic.

We look for places that feel like home, have great service, and an inviting atmosphere and they nailed it. We will hit them up a few more times this week I'm sure

Visited April 2014
Sofia, Bulgaria
“Great dinner”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

My husband and I had a fantastic dinner and wine tasting there. We tried great wild boar stew and the best carcioffi lasagna, which we loved so much that we asked for the recipe. We tried a few types of local dishes and all food we had was great, and so were the wines. It was the only bar in Montalcino where we were able to do a sort of vertical wine tasting, different vintages from different vineyards though. Simone, the owner, was kind enough to explain to us about the wines and made the evening even more pleasant. We would highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2014
Montalcino, Italy
“Fantastic night out!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I work at Castiglion Del Bosco Hotel as a golf professional. This is my local hot spot for appetizers, drinks after work or sometimes late night dancing on the weekend. Great location for food, fantastic staff and best music!

• Visited July 2013
NYC
“Fresh, homemade pastas and sauces and great wines...”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Great place for casual, reasonable meals. Tamara makes all her own sauces. My favorite is the wild boar ragu and I get it every year when I go for lunch when I'm in the area. Love the soups and salads too. Seems like one of the few places where the salads actually mean more than lettuce, tomato, and carrots! They are a meal! It's also the only game in town after 10 p.m. for some music, a nice digestivo or grappa on the piazza. And probably the only place for miles that
knows how to make a decent cocktail. It's a magnet for locals and tourists alike... and they often host special events; Djs, etc., which is a blessing when you don't feel like driving too far afield....service can be slow when they are busy, but that's the whole country!!! I love it.

• Visited August 2013