My fiancé and I just came back from a 3-day stay at Castello Banfi where we experienced a perfect vacation. Everything from the location and rooms (stunning 12th century castle), the view (this is on top of a mountain, serene breath taking view of the rolling hills...just wow), the accomodations (warm and inviting room, the pool was beautiful) the friendly and welcoming staff, to the wine and food. They even gave us 3 bottles of wine as a welcome gift and a bottle of olive oil upon our departure. You can expect the absolute best at Castello Banfi, we would definitely come back and recommend it to all of our friends and family.Good value for money well spent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Wine Resort in the famous Brunello di Montalcino Wine Region-Extraordinary Countryside Tuscan Experience-Nestled against a Medieval Castle located in the middle of a privately owned 7100 acres Nice&professional staff very knowledgeable of the best attractions of the area-Extremely large bedrooms and bathrooms, both with great views-Very Exclusive Property consisting of only 2 Deluxe Rooms and 12 Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Castello Banfi - Il Borgo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Banfi - Il Borgo Hotel Montalcino
- Castello Banfi Il Borgo Montalcino